Domain Name Registration / Transfer
Domain names are registered on a first come first served basis. If the domain name you want is taken, it is no longer available, unless the current registrant terminates the service and frees up the domain name. You may register for an alternative domain name in the meantime.
Step 1: Select a domain
You may choose from any of the available domains here: Domain Price List
Step 2: Choose a domain name and check availability
You may check the availability and register your domains here: Domain Registration / Transfer Form
For Domain Transfer
- Please provide your domain Transfer Auth Code (also known as: "Transfer Secret" or "EPP Auth Code") during registration. The Domain Transfer Auth Code needs to be obtained from the current Registrar of the domain name that you wish to transfer.
- If your domain expired with your old Registrar, and you renewed it with them, then do not Transfer it within 45 days of the previous expiry date since it will not add 1 more year to your domain name, and you will lose out on the Renewal fees paid to the older Registrar.
- ICANN & Registry regulations prohibit the transfer of domain names that have been registered or previously transferred within the last 60 Days. Please wait for 60 days from the date of registration or previous transfer before applying for a transfer of such domain names.
Step 3: Prepare required registration information
Make sure you have all the required information ready after/before ordering, this will help us to help you have your domain activated / Registered with the relevant domain registrar. We are not able to proceed with the domain registration before we receive the supporting Document and Payment.
- For .com, .net, .org, .biz, .info, .name, .mobi, .cc & .tv your order will be filled anywhere from minutes to 12 hours upon receiving your proof of payment. No Supporting Documents is required.
- For NEW Domain Registration of .com.my, .net.my, .org.my, & .my your order will be filled anywhere from minutes to 12-48 hours after receiving your supporting document and your proof of payment.
- For .com.my, .net.my - Form 9/24 or 49 (Certificate of Incorporation for SDN BHD) or Form D (Certificate of Incorporation for Enterprise/Sole Proprietor).
- For .org.my - Letter from Government Ministry that Endorse the Organization.
- For .my - Malaysian Identification Card (Individual) or Form 9/24 or 49 (Certificate of Incorporation for SDN BHD) or Form D (Certificate of Incorporation for Enterprise/Sole Proprietor).